Our residents enjoy individual care and attention. Concord has only 43 suites, providing a unique boutique style experience where you are not just a number but an integral part of our intimate community. Staff and residents create a strong sense of “family”. Each resident is made to feel that they matter – your comfort and happiness is our primary focus. The smaller sized community is a refreshing alternative to the large expensive “resort style” accommodations.
Delicious, Home-Cooked Meals
- Our residents enjoy 3 nutritious meals a day
- Our Chef takes great pride in preparing delicious home cooked meals using fresh ingredients, low sodium and minimal sugar. Our Chef and kitchen is accessible – feel free to drop by and say hello and discuss a menu that suits your individual palate and dietary requirements. We are happy to provide vegetarian, gluten and dairy free options
- Bag lunches available for those busy days
- Alternate dining times to accommodate your schedule
- Dine in our lovely dining room with ocean and garden views – Guests are always welcome!
- Enjoy complimentary tray service for those times that you would prefer to stay in
- Separate dining areas for special family gatherings
- Coffee/tea and home-baking available throughout the day
Choices & Benefits
Struggling on your own to maintain your cherished independence actually poses obstacles to your freedom of choices and your world becomes infinitely smaller.
Living at Concord provides the opportunities to make choices with respect to daily living that support your needs and foster an independent lifestyle. The benefits of making the choice to move now will far outweigh the belief that it is better to wait. Waiting until you have no choice reduces your options.
After all, this chapter of your life is about you and we are here to help you write it. Our goal is to help you make the transition to your new home and lifestyle as easy as possible by offering a full array of services to promote independence while improving your quality of life we accomplish this and maintain your sense of dignity.
Everything we do makes your life easier. We help you find a lifestyle that is enjoyable to you and your family as well as providing peace of mind to everyone who cares about your well being.
Concord is ideally situated:
- 4 blocks from the beach
- Minutes away from seaside restaurants, shops and White Rock’s pier and promenade
- Minutes to White Rock community support services, shopping, Medical, Dental, Churches
- 5 Minutes from the U.S./Canadian border
- Minutes to Highway 99
- 40 minutes from Vancouver
- Easy access to the Fraser Valley
You don’t have to make the move without your faithful companion – it would be so difficult to leave them behind.
Situated in a quiet residential area you and your four legged friends can enjoy the tranquil setting and ample garden space to walk safely away from busy roads.
Don’t worry about unexpected absences – we can take care of your pet’s needs.
Why Wait? Call Today!
© Copyright 2017 Concord Retirement Residence